ABOUT ALL SOUNDS ASSASSIN’S CREED—FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESHUNS
1. When did you start this blog?
"All Sounds of Assassin’s Creed" was born on September 17, 2011.
2. How do you download the clips?
Check this page for instructions.
3. What can I use these clips for?
Anything your heart desires, my friend. You can use them as ringtones, computers SFX, fanmade videos, etc. You CANNOT, however, try to make profit out of it. All of the clips belong to Ubisoft, and music belongs to their respective producers and artists. Selling things that are not yours is a big no-no.
4. Do I need to ask permission to use the clips?
Unless stated, everything I post here is free game.
5. Do I have to credit you if I use any of your clips?
It’s highly appreciated, but not necessary. But I’m sure you would recommend this blog to others, right? (:
6. How come do you don’t have many sounds from the first Assassin’s Creed?
Unfortunately, the programs I’m using for the later series AC1. I have yet to find a program or method that will extract sounds in fairly good quality. Currently, I am replaying the game with the music and SFX off to record to voice clips. Music and voice are off when recording SFX.
7. Do you take requests?
I certainly do. Just make one in the ask box.
8. How about submissions?
Of course! Please do share your work especially if you have used any of the clips from the blog.
9. How long does it take you to answer requests?
It can take as short as a couple hours to
a yearthe point where you probably forgot about the request. Dialogues, sound effects, music, etc. take the longest as they are more complex. Clips from AC1 will take the longest to answer because of problems mentioned in question #6.
10. I sent a message but you never answered!
I do not answer the following types of messages:
- Specified requests, unless you specifically say to answer back. Or else majority of my posts will be answering asks and that’s no fun.
- Requests that has already been answered. There’s a reason the Tag List page exists.
- Hate messages. If you really need to rage, go comment on a Youtube video.
- Messages that fell into limbo. In that case, just send another one.
12. I’m looking a certain clip. Where is it?!
First, check the Tag List. Voice clips, dialogues, and SOME of music are categorized by memory sequences. If you can’t find it and since Tumblr’s search bar sucks, sometimes Googling allsoundsasscreed.tumblr.com “[phrase/name of music or sfx]” can direct you what you’re looking for. If you still can’t find it, just send a message.
13. When do you start posting clips from the newest AC game?
Depends on when I get the game and when I finish it, along with when the PC version is released. The most I’ll post are soundtracks as they are sometimes released earlier than the game itself. Spoilers are tagged for the next month after the game is released.
14. What console do you play the games?
PS3 (PS4 for Unity).
15. Can you post a super duper clean (i.e. no background music, sfx, voices, etc.) clip from a trailer/video??
I do not have the program or the exceptional skills to do so. There’s been attempts but the results were rather poor. It’s almost impossible to filter out every background noise without the original audio. Unless there’s the original floating around, I can’t do it.
16. Assassins or Templars?
Minstrels! (But my loyalty lies with the Assassins of course.)
17. Are you a guy or a girl?
I’m one of Ezio’s outlets.
18. Who’s your favorite Assassin?
The one that call themselves an Assassin.
19. Can I add you on PSN?
Of course. You can find mine on the username list here.
20. I have a question but it’s not answered here!!
The ask box is always opened for queshuns.